This Greek Cauliflower Rice Bake with Red Pepper, Onions, and Feta is a perfect low-carb side dish for any meal with Greek Flavors! Use Side Dishes to find more recipes like this one!
When you’ve been blogging for more than 15 years, there are always recipes back in the archives that you really want to improve. And sometimes when I’m improving an old recipe I like to make it more carb-conscious than the original version. So this Greek Cauliflower Rice Bake is an updated and improved version of a very old casserole back in the archives that was originally made with leftover brown rice.
The updated Greek Cauliflower Rice Baked uses frozen cauliflower rice, and I don’t mind a bit using a convenience product like that which makes it quicker to whip this up for a side dish. I also used Greek Seasoning (affiliate link) and a generous amount of crumbled Feta Cheese to give it those Greek flavors that I love so much.
Of course there still may be people reading the blog who would prefer a side dish casserole with brown rice. Not to worry, I will give instructions in the recipe for anyone who’d like to make it that way. And I do hope you’ll try this as a side dish for Greek Lemon Chicken, Low-Carb Baked Greek Meatballs, or Very Greek Grilled Chicken. I promise it will make a delicious dinner!
- I’m totally in favor of people substituting in ingredients that … by Kalyn Denny
- This looks great! I think I may sub kalamatas for the red … by Skinny Fat Kid
- Thanks Elizabeth; hope you enjoy it! by Kalyn Denny
- This sounds amazing! I can’t wait to give it a try! by Elizabeth
- I cook my brown rice in my toaster oven, using an 8×8 pyrex … by Anonymous
- Plus 5 more…