This Low-Carb Broccoli Gratin with Swiss and Parmesan is a deliciously healthy side dish for Thanksgiving or any time you’re making a special meal. Use Thanksgiving Recipes for more Thanksgiving ideas.
Watch the video to see if you’d like to make
Broccoli Gratin with Swiss and Parmesan!
Through the years there have been some definite Thanksgiving side dish favorites on the blog, and this Low-Carb Broccoli Gratin with Swiss and Parmesan is a dish I’ve made over and over for Thanksgiving, which makes it perfect to feature for Friday Favorites this week. And Thanksgiving is all about the side dishes, right?
The recipe was adapted from one I saw in A Pinch of Salt Lake, a book published by the Junior League of Salt Lake, and I love this cheesy low-carb broccoli side dish that’s definitely fresher-tasting and a bit lighter and lower in carbs than the canned soup version of Broccoli with Cheese Sauce that quite a few people in my family still like.
Broccoli Gratin with Swiss and Parmesan is both low-carb and gluten-free, and if you’re looking for a more carb-conscious vegetable option for Thanksgiving, I think this recipe is perfect. Here are my picks for The BEST Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes, in case you’d like more ideas. And if you really like broccoli, look after the recipe for a few more ideas for Thanksgiving-worthy broccoli, enjoy!
The post Low-Carb Broccoli Gratin with Swiss and Parmesan (VIDEO) appeared first on Kalyn's Kitchen.
- That broccoli looks delicious, I just want to devour it off the … by Whits@amusebouche
- Glad you enjoyed it! by Kalyn Denny
- Glad you like it; enjoy! by Kalyn Denny
- This broccoli gratin with swiss and parmesan looks so zesty and … by Kara Mathys @Wellnessgrit
- […] Broccoli Gratin with Swiss & Parmesan […] by 46 Keto & Low Carb Side Dishes That Take Dinner To A New Level – Word To Your Mother
- Plus 5 more…