Low-Carb Sausage and Kale Mock Lasagna is so delicious, you won’t even miss the noodles, and this mock lasagna is also Keto, low-glycemic, and gluten-free! Use Casserole Recipes to find more recipes like this one.
Watch the video to see if you might want to make
Low-Carb Sausage and Kale Mock Lasagna Casserole.
For today’s Friday Favorite featured recipe I’m reminding you about this Low-Carb Sausage and Kale Mock Lasagna Casserole that’s been such a favorite on my site. I love creating low-carb or carb-conscious recipe ideas that go beyond the usual grilled-meat-and-salad meals that many people rely on when they’re watching their weight. I had comfort food in mind when I came up with the idea for Ham and Cauliflower Casserole au Gratin, and this mock lasagna is another comforting casserole that’s so loaded with flavor that you won’t even miss the lasagna noodles.
When I first made this I ate it for lunch and dinner two days in a row, and if I hadn’t put some in the freezer, I might have had it the next day as well! If you’re not a fan of kale yet, other sturdy greens like chard or collards would probably work, but I don’t think softer greens like spinach would hold up that well in this.
The post Low-Carb Sausage and Kale Mock Lasagna Casserole (Video) appeared first on Kalyn's Kitchen.
- […] Low-Carb Sausage and Kale Mock Lasagna from Kalyn’s … by 120 Best Low Carb and Keto Casserole Recipes – Prudent Penny Pincher
- HI Toni, So glad to hear that you and your sister-in-law have … by Kalyn Denny
- Got this recipe from sister in law that has added it to her go … by Toni Ehasz
- Glad you enjoyed it! Interesting to hear it worked without … by Kalyn Denny
- I was looking for a way to use up some kale, and decided to … by Ed
- Plus 5 more…