My Favorite Low-Carb Pita Bread is this Joseph’s Low-Carb Flax, Oat Bran, and Whole Wheat Pita Bread! These whole wheat pitas are something I eat sparingly, but but they come in handy for a quick lunch or dinner. They aren’t even sold in Utah, but I like them so much I buy a package of three from Amazon.com and store in the freezer.
In August of 2005 I visited Rhode Island, and discovered a low-carb pita bread that was so full of healthy ingredients and delicious that when I came home I wrote about Joseph’s Bakery Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Flour Pita Bread on my relatively-new food blog. I brought some of the pita bread home with me from that trip, but I couldn’t find them anywhere in Utah.
And I might have forgotten about them, except that other fans of the pita bread kept leaving comments on the original post asking where they could get this tasty and relatively low-carb pita bread! Although I checked regularly to find them, for years there was nowhere to order them online. But obviously that’s not the end of the story.
The post My Favorite Low-Carb Pita Bread (and Recipe Ideas Using Pita Bread) appeared first on Kalyn's Kitchen.
- Thanks for the recipes. Here in Utah I buy the Josephs Pita & … by Cindi
- By: Tender Greek Pork from Mel's Kitchen Cafe (Instant Pot or Slow Cooker) – Slow Cooker or Pressure Cooker by Tender Greek Pork from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe (Instant Pot or Slow Cooker) – Slow Cooker or Pressure Cooker
- Kalyn…so funny that I just came across this, I found those … by Aggie
- Daniel, great idea. Sounds delicious to me! by Kalyn Denny
- This is going to sound funny but it is great. I take these … by Daniel
- Plus 5 more…