These Sweet Potato Appetizer Bites with Feta and Green Onion are a healthier nibble for holiday parties, and sweet potato fans will go crazy over these! Check out Appetizer Recipes to find more recipes like this one.
Watch the video to see if you’d like to make
Sweet Potato Appetizer Bites with Feta and Green Onion!
For anyone who thinks it’s hard to find a holiday appetizer that’s relatively healthy, I promise that these Sweet Potato Appetizer Bites with Feta and Green Onions are going to be a hit with anyone who likes sweet potatoes. Yum!
I love this combination of flavors, and if I went to a holiday gathering and found a table loaded with sweets and chips staring me in the face, I would be so excited to find a healthier option like this to eat instead. True, sweet potatoes do have some carbs, but you could eat several of these slices from a thin sweet potato without going to overboard on carbs.
The hardest part of making these might be finding the long narrow shaped sweet potatoes, but you can make them into two-bite nibbles if needed! This recipe uses orange-flesh sweet potatoes which are often (mistakenly) called yams or sweet yams in U.S. grocery stores. And if you want a fun alternative to sugary sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving, I think this would be a great alternative.
The post Sweet Potato Appetizer Bites with Feta and Green Onion (VIDEO) appeared first on Kalyn's Kitchen.
- By: Sweet Potato Appetizer Bites with Feta and Green Onion (VIDEO) – Queactive by Sweet Potato Appetizer Bites with Feta and Green Onion (VIDEO) – Queactive
- By: How to host a holiday meal and not go crazy | According to Athena by How to host a holiday meal and not go crazy | According to Athena
- […] Bring there and you’ll be sure to get an invitation to … by Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes – Pauper Health
- So glad you enjoyed it! I love the idea of preparing ahead and … by Kalyn Denny
- Kalyn, I made these for Thanksgiving yesterday and they were … by Linnylamb
- Plus 5 more…