Here are my Ten Favorite Low-Carb Green Vegetable Recipes because I always like to have at least one green vegetable option when I’m making a special meal. And since I have so many favorite green vegetables, I’m sharing ten honorable mention green vegetable ideas as well! Use Recipe Round-Ups to find more recipe collections like this.
It’s time to start thinking about Thanksgiving recipes, and for people like myself who really love vegetables, narrowing down your side dish choices can be a challenge. I want to give you lots of options this year, so in this first Thanksgiving post I’m sharing Ten Favorite Low-Carb Green Vegetable Recipes (plus honorable mentions!). And every Thanksgiving dinner needs plenty of green vegetables to balance out all those less more indulgent choices, right?
A few of these low-carb green vegetable recipes are long-time favorites that I’ve been making for years, and every recipe here is a winner. Hope you enjoy at least one of these on the Thanksgiving table! (And check out 25+ Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Holiday Side Dishes, Appetizers, and Salads if you want to see more of my favorites for low-carb holiday food!)
The post Ten Favorite Low-Carb Green Vegetable Recipes (plus honorable mentions!) appeared first on Kalyn's Kitchen.
- That does look good! by Kalyn Denny
- So only the spinach ring is green, but we love this swiss sauce … by Still Reviewing
- Thank you for your quick response. If I do try it the day … by mbchetti
- I’ve never tried roasting the brussels sprouts ahead and … by Kalyn Denny
- This sounds like a great recipe! Could I roast the brussel … by mbchetti
- Plus 5 more…